- Exclusive sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders.
- Unique, five-handle roll cage industrial design and unibody steel construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
Rebel EMP 215ic
- True multi-process performance for best-in-class MIG, Flux-cored, MMA, including challenging electrodes, and Lift TIG welding with Rebel EMP 215ic
- Innovative user interface with a large TFT display to provide a clear view of the weld parameters and settings, also from a distance. The display is loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user’s manual, listing of spare parts – all in multiple languages.
- Rebel EMP 215ic comes ready-to-weld with professional-grade ESAB MXL 200 MIG torch with euro connector, electrode and return cable kits, 200 mm spool OK Aristorod 12.50 0.8 mm wire, 4,5 m gas hose with quick connector, contact tips and drive rolls for 0.6 – 1.0 mm wire.
Rebel EM 215ic
- The ergonomic welding torch MXL™ 200 delivered with the machine is ideal for solid wires. For flux cored wire ESAB recommends the heavy duty PSF™ 305.
- Rebel EM 215ic comes complete and ready-to-weld. Included in delivery:
MXL™ 200 welding torch 3 m
Return cable with clamp 3 m
Gas hose with quick connector 4,5 m
Contact tips and drive rolls (V-groove) for 0.6 –1.0 mm wire
Mains cable with plug 3 m
OK AristoRod™ 12.50 solid wire 0.8 mm, 200 mm spool
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Bodies
- Civil Construction
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Welding-GMAW (MIG/MAG – Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- Welding-GTAW (TIG – Tungsten Inert Gas )
- Welding-SMAW/MMA (Stick)